X-plore is a file manager for android by Lonely Cat Games. In just 6 MB app, X-plore has some advanced features with very simple interface, which clearly makes it the best file manager for Android. Its some features are very unique and maybe you won’t get them anywhere else. Read Highlights below to know all features. If you are still using your pre-installed file manager or using any other file manager, then it’s the right time to move to X-plore.
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMBv1/SMBv2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk – http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box, Amazon cloud drive, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru, Mega.co, OneDrive, Flickr, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, IDrive, Owncloud, PCloud, SugarSync, Dump Truck, pCloud, Picasa
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.ly/xp-ssh
● App manager
● USB OTG
● PDF viewer (on Android 5.0+)
● WiFi file sharing – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser – http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Built-in viewers for images, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
● Vault for encrypting sensitive files – http://bit.ly/xp-v
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you’re standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage “Cloud” servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
X-plore contains music player that can play music tracks from any available location.
With Vault function, you can encrypt sensitive files, even by your fingerprint.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders – viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once.
Requires: Android 4.1+
Get it on Google Play and support the developer for their good work.